CITY OF ST. GEORGE 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION
presented by Intermountain Dixie Regional Medical Center, Ken Garff St. George Ford, SkyWest Airlines, Andrus Transportation, Red Rider Creative, Dixie State University, and the City Of St. George
It’s the City of St. George 4th of July Celebration featuring Diamond Rio AND Sawyer Brown LIVE IN CONCERT! Tuesday night July 4th at the new Legend Solar Stadium at Dixie State University. Plus, the biggest fireworks show in Southern Utah! And this year, more concessions and tons of food trucks! Win tickets by stopping by one of our 4th of July ticket stops. The City Of St. George 4th of July Celebration with Diamond Rio and Sawyer Brown made possible by Dixie Regional Medical Center, Ken Garff St. George Ford, SkyWest Airlines, Andrus Transportation, Red Rider Creative, Dixie State University, the City of St. George, 99.9 KONY Country
EVENT SCHEDULE – Legend Solar Stadium on DSU Campus
Doors estimated to open around 5pm*
National Anthem – 6:55p
Diamond Rio – 7:00p
Sawyer Brown – 8:30p
Fireworks – 10:00p – with all the Fireworks from one location!
*Doors may be held past 5pm in order to complete set up and sound checks but will open as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Everyone MUST have a wristband – NO EXCEPTIONS! Babies too.
- No outside food or drink except water. No coolers. Bag check at entrance.
- Blankets encouraged. NO chairs allowed.
- Red wristbands are for grandstands and field.
- Blue wristbands are for field only.
- DSU Concessions will be open as well as food truck city & drink stations.
- Entry will be at the WEST side gates only.
- Entry is first come, first served. No saving seats or areas.
- Same with parking. Save time, take a taxi or an Uber.
- When leaving please clean up and use trash cans provided.
- Diamond Rio and Sawyer Brown will have concert merch available for purchase.
- No alcohol, smoking, or tobacco products allowed.
ALTERNATE FIREWORKS VIEWING
- DSU Encampment Mall open to everyone! No ticket required. Front row to fireworks. Located by the Holland Building-Where Kite Festival is held.
- No Pets!
- Having a good time – REQUIRED!
4th of July Ticket Stops
We’re giving away up to 1000 tickets at each LIVE broadcast. Register between 3p and 5p. Drawings start at 5p. Must be 18 years or older and present to win.
- June 29th 3-6p
Big O Tires
Any store location from Cedar City to Mesquite
Event made possible by 99.9 KONY Country, Intermountain Dixie Regional Medical Center, Ken Garff St. George Ford, SkyWest Airlines, Andrus Transportation, Red Rider Creative, Dixie State University, and the City of St. George.